- DTMF Tone generator
- Bug fix - playback volume level didn't change after initial set, now fixed.
- Bug fix - Text-to-Speech playback ignored the playback volume level, now fixed.
On open the user will be presented with three buttons to load the following sections. or alternatively swipe between them:
- Load files from Storage - This will load the regular soundboard as in previous versions and display the files in a list ready for playback. Note, if you swipe across to the soundboard screen from the start of the app, you will need to select Load from the options menu to populate the list.
- Generate speech from Text - This will load the text-to-speech interface, where they can enter text and play it back to inject custom phrases into their soundboard.
- DTMF Tones - This new feature allows you to generate DTMF (dual-tone multi frequency) tones - which are the noises generated when pressing the numerical buttons on a telephone keypad. Useful for, say, messing with annoying robocallers.
As with all my apps, it is free, and as such, I am not in a position to offer any kind of official support, so use entirely at your own risk.
If you have any trouble with it, then feel free leave a comment or tweet and I'll try to help as and when I can, but I make no guarantees.